Children begging to keep adding on weeks and bubbling with happiness at our Camps are known side effects
Thinking about the following break from school…
…exhausts you. It means keeping up with your childrens’ energy and devising stimulating activities every day.
…overwhelms you because although school closes, your work remains open.
So you’re looking for a Summer Camp (Casals) in Barcelona that your child will be excited about in the mornings.
Where they create happy memories.
Where, by pick up time, they’ll have burnt energy and will be thrilled to recount their day’s adventures.
Tembo Camps produce happy children and make your life easier
Whether you’re visiting or living here, we have two Summer Camps in Barcelona (one on each side of the city) your children can enjoy. Poblenou Bilingual Casal and Drassanes Bilingual Casal.
From June to September.
Yeees August is included.
Poblenou Camp 2 to 8 year-olds
Drassanes Camp 1 to 8 year-olds
Your children will naturally learn English or Spanish with native teachers.
To safely go out and about and ensure your child receives individual attention.
Parks, museum, beach, Montjuic, Joan Miro water play area.
** Due to Covid-19 excursions are subject to modifications.
Plenty of activities.
They vary to accommodate the children’s preferences. We make sure they’re not bored.
Morning – 9:00-13:00
Half-day – 9:00-15:00 | Lunch and nap in Tembo
Full day – 9:00-17:00 | Enjoy the fun afternoon activity
3 booking options:
Flexible days | Per week | Complete month
Reshape this summer into a fun learning adventure for your children.
Hello, we’re Tembo. We’ve been running Summer Camps (Casals) in Barcelona for children for over 3 years.
We know which ingredients create the perfect camp.
Take a look at the happy memories our Camp's have created.
My daughter has enjoyed the summer camps at Tembo. We’ve been happy at all levels: the educational activities, the space, the caring staff. I recommend Tembo to any family that’s looking for a dynamic space that promotes autonomy and cares for every child’s needs.
Find out how to book your Summer Camp in Barcelona.
2. Register your child and pay a 50€ down payment to secure a spot.
3. Pay the remaining amount by transfer or credit card before the Camp’s first day.
4. Receive a reminder a week or so before the start, with information about what the children have to bring.
Your child will soon be sharing stories that will fill your lives with positive energy.
Summer Camp's unanswered questions.
- ● We take the children’s temperature every morning as they arrive.
- ● Parents aren’t allowed in Tembo to avoid different bubbles mixing indoors.
- ● All Tembo team wears masks throughout the day, as well as older children.
- ● We make sure hand washing is done regularly throughout the day
- ● An external company cleans Tembo regularly.
- ● If you book a complete month the discount is already included in the price.
- ● Siblings get a 10% discount.
- ● When more than two children of the same family attend the camps, siblings get a 15% discount.
- ● Single parent households get a 10% discount.
Children who stay for lunch bring packed lunch.
There’s no need. Tembo has a vest that the children wear over their clothes when we go out.
You can cancel your camp up to a week before the service is due to start, and will get a refund (save for the 50€ down payment). Anything later, you’ll get a 50% refund.
** The down payment (50 €) is only if we camp is cancelled due to Covid.
Are you prepared for a family feel-good summer?
Experience Tembo Camps-Casals’ effects: your child insisting on adding days and you finding time to work or a well-deserved break.
If your child is happy, so are you.